IDSI is recognized as a leader in providing rugged and reliable custom RF solutions to the warfighter. Our highly experienced design engineers can & have fielded tactical radio and electronic warfare amplifiers in frequency ranges between 2 Mhz – 10 GHz at power levels from 1 – 300 Watts. Carrying forward the legacy and traditions of market-leading products with expertise in Gallium Nitride (GaN), Gallium Arsenide (GaAs), Laterally Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor (LDMOS) and bipolar designs, IDSI has successfully addressed requirements for customer programs which include:
- Demanding Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) requirements and limitations
- Man-portable, ground vehicular, airborne and maritime environmental requirements
- Excessive ballistic shock and G-force requirements
- Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP), Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), and Near Strike Lightning (NSL) requirements
- Power conditioning and filtering
- Hermetic sealing requirements
- Radio-agnostic (RF input sensing) providing amplifier band-switching and operation requirements
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Requirements verification and qualification to MIL-STD-810 and numerous other MIL standards
The products developed by IDSI, as well as the applications and customers for which they were developed, are restricted and proprietary under NDA agreements. Therefore, we cannot provide a product listing.
If your opportunity demands a unique and challenging design approach, you can count on IDSI to provide a solution that will be compliant, and yours alone!
For information on products for the Public Safety market, please click here to visit our parent company’s website: http://www.crescendtech.com[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
|Frequency Range(MHz)||Power Output (Watts)||Platform||Market Segment|
|2 – 512||20||Mounted||Military Comms|
Product information request form
If you would like to request addition product information that would better fit your needs. Please use the form below to submit your questions and someone will respond to you shortly.